DATE: 1 Jun 2019
It is with regret that the tournament committee has had no option but to cancel the Snapper Tournament due to be held on Saturday June 1st. With wind speed forecast up to 39 knots on some websites we can’t take the risk that someone could find themselves in trouble especially when wind is against tide. If you’re at a loose end later on come down to the club (the driveway is open now!) and we’ll have the Chiefs versus Crusaders on the big screen, kick off at 7:30pm.